Why work for PROTECTA?
Because at PROTECTA you cease to be an employee or independent contractor, you are a partner, that’s why we invest so much in you.
Training – seminars – leads – benefits – investment opportunities – property ownership programs, etc…
We believe that by providing you with tools to better yourself, you’ll contribute to the growth of PROTECTA.
The possibilities are endless.
Build your knowledge base and capabilities in the industry: get equipped with tools for success.
Join a friendly environment and be motivated by in-house trainings.
Enjoy a host of standard benefits.
Current career opportunities with PROPETCTA:
Human Resources Manager
Quality Control Managers
On site Managers (both Residential & Commercial)
Receptionist 2 years experience. handling busy phones and administrative tasks. Must be computer literate (Word & Excel) and have good communication and organizational skills. Bilingual Spanish/English req’d.
Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
- Responsible for all customer-related inquiries
- Answers customer calls in a pleasant and professional manner
- Provides information and support to clients of services, schedules activities, answers questions, and resolves or refers day-to-day patron problems and concerns
- Ensures that all customer questions, concerns and problems are directed to appropriate channel if representative cannot resolve issues themselves
- Ensures that clients receive follow-up support
- Maintains a weekly pipeline report
- Helps Sales Manager with any special projects
Account executives. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience as an account executive and have the desire and skills to operate and manage a building.
- Staff training
- Employee investment opportunity
- Investment Pool
As a valued employee of Protecta, you have partnered with us in our overall mission:
To extend a helping hand to businesses across the country. The role of a Protectan is not limited to sales or reaching specified goals within the company, but also to act as Protecta representative in being an asset for our consumer. The Protecta standard is one of excellence. We pride ourselves on being a jewel in the industry, ever evolving and adapting to the steady changes in the marketplace. Protecta holds to its integrity and our employees must do the same. The Protecta standard for employees is:
- Knowledge- Industry expertise in the ever changing marketplace is key. Self education is always encouraged.
- Training & Professional Development- All Protecta employee partners must attend training events and seminars in order to stay ahead of our industry competitors. Certifications in specified areas of services provided are attainable through Protecta’s ongoing training programs.
- Integrity- A Protecta employee partner must never compromise him/her self or the company. Protecta prides itself on setting an industry standard dealing with our consumers with the upmost integrity and honesty.
- Customer Service & Satisfaction- Protecta’s core difference amongst industry competitors is customer satisfaction. The consumer is our most valuable partner. We like to care for our consumers the way we nurture our families, with sympathy, compassion and understanding.
- Partnership- As a Protecta consultant, you have partnered with us in vision, spirit and principle. You have aligned with the company in the efforts to bring about change in the lives of our consumers.
CONTACT PROTECTA TODAY FOR EXCITING CAREER OPTIONS!!